Questions you should ask a packing service
Considering the vast amount of new housing units are listed and rental properties are made available in Australia every year, it’s no wonder that hundreds of thousands of Australian families are in need of packing services on a regular basis.
Before you choose the first packing service that you come across, it’s important to ask any company the following questions to protect your belongings and get the best price for your relocation:
- Can you provide references from satisfied customers?
- How long have you been in business?
- What type of additional services do you provide and how much extra do they cost?
- Who will be packing and loading my belongings?
- What pricing options or estimates do you offer?
- What will my moving schedule be?
- How do you handle valuable belongings?
- What makes your company different from other packing services?
Top moving tip
To protect your possessions during packing and relocation, consider a third-party insurance company that specialises in relocation insurance.